Rejoicing with the angels!

Last night I had the awesome privilege of leading a young man to Christ.  Sometimes you wonder if the teens ever really hear what you are saying.  They sometimes act like they don't care and nothing matters, yet somehow it sinks in and God works! 

I am praying for my young friend, as his Mother was not as thrilled for him as he was to tell her about it.  I forget sometimes how hard it is for teens these days to stand up for truth. 

I rejoice in God's word that He says "My salvation will last forever.  My righteousness will never fail." (Isaiah 51:6b)  No one can take that salvation away.  I am  praying for continued faith for this young man and for his Mother to be drawn to Jesus as well.   

This is why I do what I do......salvation is near.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

FLAME