Slivers part 2

Last night I finally took that sliver out of my foot. Because it was so small, I had to dig a bit to get it out and now today, my foot really hurts. It hurts worse than when I had the sliver in there. Every step I feel the cut.

I thought about that for a bit, as it pertains to my post from yesterday. When we confess our sin and finally get it out of our lives, the pain of the consequences of our sin linger. Sometimes the consequences of our sin are worse than the pain of having the sin in our life.

The good news is...that pain may feel worse at first, but it goes away and you become stronger and wiser for having gone through that process.

Key for today: Cut out the slivers in your life and rejoice in God's grace and healing power in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

TODAY WE TALKED