It has been a really busy week and I have read Chapter 3, but haven't had a chance to post about it. When I got an email yesterday asking "Where is chapter 3?" I figured I had better get on that! I really appreciate those of you who faithfully read and comment. It encourages me to keep on sharing. Sometimes you wonder if what you have to say ever makes a hill of beans difference in anyone else's life. I pray that the words here on this blog will encourage and inspire your relationship with God in a new way. I know it hold me accountable to keep my relationship with God going strong. I pray that for all of us that we will "no longer be conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of our minds". So, on that note....chapter THREE!!! First, I realized that I haven't really shared with you what "chasing lions" is all about. Beneniah killed a lion in 2 Samuel 23:20-23 . I am sure it was one of the scariest moments of his life, yet the m...
I am taking classes in the Wesleyan church for ordination. Most of the classes I take at FLAME (Fellowship of Leaders Aquiring Ministerial Education) Basically, I do a bunch of pre-work, go to school for a week and then have post work. It has been a great experience, despite how much studying I do. (Brian wonders if I am ever coming out of the den again) I recently went to North Carolina to study Wesleyan History and Discipline and also an Evangelism class. I have some amazing stories to tell. God was soo good. It's amazing what 40 minutes of quiet before the Lord can do for you! I get so busy talking to God and telling Him everything that I don't let Him get a word in edgewise....how sad. God suprised us all by some of the events that took place in our evangelism experience! My Professor for my classes, Mark Wilson, has a blogspot www.revitalizeyourchurch.blogspot.com that tells some of the stories of the week. I would love for you to read some of them...rather than me just r...
I run to You. When the waves around me are crashing from the storm.... When I'm in the stillness of the redwood forest and not a sound is heard... When I am in a crowd of people and feel all alone.... When I sit on the edge wondering where you are.... When I am filled with excitement that I cannot contain..... When I don't feel I can go on.... I run to You. Your love reaches. Your love touches. I run to You. Where it's always safe and I am held. I run to You. The One who never changes. I run to You. I run only to You. Jesus.
Comments