VBS, Youth, and School

Last week was an amazing week with Vacation Bible School. It was a long week and took an extra 40+ hours out of my week, but worth it. I trust that God is going to grow the seeds we have planted at VBS.

This week I have been working diligently on the youth group plans. We are doing Alien Youth and I have been writing all the lessons for the next 6 weeks. I am very excited about it all. We are going to have a ton of fun and learn what it means to be a Christian in this world, but not of it. I have to save the details, so it will be a surprise for the youth, but I WILL be sharing as it unfolds.

Looking forward to the last weekend of "freedom". School starts on Tuesday with Andrew in high school and Olivia in 3rd grade. We were going to go away for the weekend, but think we will just relax at home and maybe spend some time out on the boat and have a few friends over for a cookout.

Comments

Anita said…
Oh, I guess that means you'll not be at the pig roast! We'll miss you. I know sometimes we just need to chill out at home. So, relax and enjoy your family and friends. But remember, we'll miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

FLAME

In A Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day....Chapter 3