FINISHED!

Tonight was my LAST night of class. Not just for a semester, but for good. I have finished the ordination courses and just need to turn in my last set of supervised ministry papers and my ordination interview papers and I am completely done. I now can read a book because I want to read it and not because someone tells me what to read. It feels good to be done!

Since I know that some of you will ask, my ordination should be on September 20, 2008 in Fremont, Michigan. If you want more details to attend, please email me and I would be glad to get them to you.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me, encouraged me, prodded me, ect. in this journey. It has been incredible and I look forward to what God has in store for the next phase in this adventure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS, my dear friend! It's been a long haul and I am so proud of you. No doubt Father has some amazing adventures in store for you and your family.
Anita said…
Congrats! I'm very proud of you, too! It'll be interesting to see how and where God leads you and your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

TODAY WE TALKED