My Strength and Portion Forever!

Psalm 73:25-26, 28 says "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made te Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."

Today I am reminded of the great treasure I have in relationship with God. It IS good to be near God. He is my guide, my protector, my friend and the love of my life! When I have no strength left, he is my strength. When I am at the end of my rope, He is there. He never fails me. I can trust Him always. He is ALL I need. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

FLAME

In A Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day....Chapter 3