Another step in the journey...

This has been an exciting month for us. I have been working toward ordination in the Wesleyan Church. I have been learning so much in my classes and preached twice this month, my first sermons. Both went very well and I was amazed to see God at work in the hearts of people. What an awesome responsibility and privilege.

Last night, as Brian and I sat around our little (Brian built it, so you know it wasn't THAT little) campfire in the back yard, I got a call from our Asst. District Superintendent informing me that he had received my paperwork and I was now a licensed Minister. I now have only a few classes left for ordination.

I love God's timing in revealing HIS plan for our lives. He continues to show himself and bring us back to the "roots" of the initial call. I think if He gave us the whole picture all at once, we would freak out, so we get one step at a time, but no matter what the future holds for us, we know God has our best interest in mind and we trust that completely. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue working out the details of it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLAME

Unexpected!!!