Even though.....

Hebrews 11 is the great hall of fame in faith. Noah built an ark, even though there had been no rain and it seemed absurd. Abraham obeyed went where God told him to, even though he didn't know where he was going. Joshua marched around the city, even though it seemed like an absurd way to take a city. The Israelites crossed the Red Sea, even though escape seemed impossible.

God is the God of our "even though".
Even though:
  • I have a past......You have forgiven me.
  • I have sinned......You have mercy.
  • I can't...............You CAN!
  • I am scared.........You have the plan.
  • I am weak..........You are strong.
  • I hurt................You heal.
  • I feel alone.........You are with me.
  • I am empty.........You fill me.
  • I am hopeless.......You are my hope.

What's your "even though"?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think this is a thought we often forget...that it is God in us. It is when we are weak that He is strong in us. I guess you thought this so important that you should post it twice? I think so...
Ooops! Now it's only posted once! And, yes, I do think it is important.

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

TODAY WE TALKED