Passion of the Christ



I watched the Passion of the Christ movie for the very first time today. We had it at our church a few times, but I always helped with the kids and never actually got to see the movie. Here are the notes from my journal:

So much to say and yet no words....



He offered pardon and received none.
He offered love and received hate.


(and then after a time of intense prayer....) these songs:

Jesus, I love you! I worship and adore you! Glorify your name in all the earth!
Glorify your name! Glorify your name! Glorify your name in all the earth!

Spirit, I love you! I worship and adore you! Glorify your name in all the earth!
Glorify your name! Glorify your name! Glorify your name in all the earth!

Father, I love you! I worship and adore you!
Glorify your name in all the earth!
Glorify your name! Glorify your name! Glorify your name in all the earth!

Lord, I come to you. Let my heart be changed, renewed.
Flowing from the grace that I've found in you.
And Lord, I've come to know, the weaknesses I see in me,
Will be stripped away, by the power of your love.

Hold me close. Let your love surround me. Bring me near......
Draw me to your side. And as I wait....I'll rise up like the eagle.
And I will soar with You, your spirit leads me on,
by the power of your love.

Such true words. I am in awe of the sacrifice and then the grace I receive....

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth.
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide.
Strength for today...and bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine with 10,000 beside.

Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning, new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided.
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

And I stand, I stand in awe of You!
I stand, I stand in awe of You!
Holy God to whom all praise is due....
I stand in awe of You!

Amen!

Comments

Anonymous said…
And all of God's children said, "AMEN!"

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

FLAME