Without Faith......

This morning as I was praying, I asked God to increase my faith. And, as soon as I did, I said to myself "you know what praying for faith does...it means God will give you something that will require you to have faith". I knew I was in trouble. Why did I pray that? "God, I do want to have faith, but please don't make me......"

Here it is 2:00 in the afternoon of the same day.....a husband with some huge life decisions and a choice to worry or trust in faith. Hebrews 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. My job today is to believe he exists and earnestly seek Him....nothing more, nothing less.

Hebrews 11 is a great faith chapter filled with those who had faith "even though...." God is bigger than the "even though". I trust that today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

FLAME