Grilled Cheese!


I made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and why is it that every time I have to burn at least one sandwich? I started thinking about this and much of it is attributed to the fact that I always do things at warp speed. I tend to think that if I push through as fast and hard as I can, I will get the maximum results. I cook at a higher temp so the food will get things done faster. I would rather run on the treadmill at a 6 incline for 10 minutes rather than a 1 incline for 60 minutes.


But is there something wrong with my philosophy?


In my food, am I missing maximum taste by cooking it as fast and hot as I can? Am I gaining the maximum results by exercising at maximum levels? In my relationship with the Lord.....am I missing out on miraculous opportunities that God has for me, because I am so busy doing my spiritual disciplines as fast as I can?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected!!!

TODAY WE TALKED